Avoid Health Problems Due to Water Contamination: Invest on a Whole House Filtration System
August 5, 2019
The next time that you go to your sink, take a moment to consider where you get your water from. While we have come a long way with regard to safe and available water, most public utilities are far from perfect. When you drink or bathe in water, you are trusting that the source is healthy and free of problematic chemicals, debris, and other components. Unfortunately, the only way that you can guarantee that this is the case is by installing a whole house water filtration system. Today, we are going to show the tangible ways that a filtration system can benefit your health.
Health Benefits of Whole House Water Filtration System
The goal of our discussion today is to show you that a whole house water filtration system can help you avoid health issues while improving your body. Whole house water filtration systems are growing increasingly common, so you might want to keep reading in order to see what you might be missing out on.
1) Remove Harmful Elements - Did you know that your water supply may have harmful chemicals in it? It's true! While most cities work hard to make sure that your water is clean, problems can still manifest. Let's outline a few common elements that can harm your body that a filtration system will get rid of.
a) Arsenic - Tap water can contain arsenic, a toxic element that can lead to the development of cancer.
b) DBPs - Disinfection By-products are created as a result of the water disinfection process. These carcinogens are created as a by-product of disinfection with chlorine.
c) Aluminium - Unfiltered tap water can also contain aluminium. This metal has been linked to a variety of disabilities and diseases, including liver disease, skin conditions, and even Alzheimer's.
d) Fluoride - While fluoride can be safe to consume in small doses, consuming too much of the compound can lead to seriously detrimental side effects. Fluoride might be tied to oral health, but it can lead also to a weakened immune system and cellular damage.
2) Increase Water Consumption - When you drink filtered water, you are drinking a cleaner, purer, and more beneficial beverage. Filtered water tastes better than tap water and that will lead you to drink more as a result. Increasing your water intake can lead to clearer skin, healthier organs, weight loss, and overall detoxification.
Whole house water filtration systems make a ton of sense if you want to control your water supply. If you have any reason to doubt the quality of your water, consider reaching out to our team at Parker Pumps to explore filtration options.
29B Ormond Rd., East Geelong VIC 3219
Phone: (03) 5229 7443
Optimized by NetwizardSEO.com.au
- How Does Impeller Balancing Maintain Pump’s Operation?
- Benefits of Routine House Pump Maintenance
- Effects of Pipe Strains on Pumping Systems
- Important Considerations in Centrifugal Pump Lubrication
- Common Causes of Excessive Pump Vibration and Ways How to Correct Them
- FAQ: Does a Pump with a Low Operating Speed Increase Its Reliability?
- Avoid Health Problems Due to Water Contamination: Invest on a Whole House Filtration System
- Poorly-Designed Piping: What Harm Can it Cause to a Pumping System?
- Fountain and Pond Pump Selection Guidelines
- Booster Pumps: What, When, and Where is it Normally Needed?
- Understanding the Effects of Water Hammer on Pumps and Pipes
- Abrasive Wear in Pump Rotor: Causes and Solutions
- Dry Running Pump Stators and Loss of Lubrication: Why Should These Be Avoided?
- Causes and Remedies of Misalignment in Pumps
- How to Select Pumps that Can Withstand Harsh Environment and Weather Conditions
- FAQ: What Type of Pump Should be Used for a Running Viscous Liquid?
- When and Why are Water Pressure Booster Pump Systems Necessary?
- Is Water Filtration System Enough to Give You Good Quality Drinking Water?
- Most Common Drinking Water Contaminants: Why Filtration is A Necessity?
- How to Check for Common Fish Pond Pump Problems
- What are the Benefits of Having Grundfos Hot Water Circulators for your Home?
- Pond and Fountain Pumps: Are there any Differences?
- Garden Pump Facts: Installation, Care and Maintenance
- View all articles…
- How to Determine the Pump Size for Your Garden Fountain
- Benefits of Custom Designed Water Pumps for Your Ponds and Garden Needs
- View all articles…
- High Pressure Pumps for Cleaning Applications
- Uses and Applications of Submersible Mixed-Flow Column Pumps
- View all articles…