Onga Pool Pump Authorized Dealer for 40 Years
June 27, 2018
When you are shopping for a water pump for your pool, you are going to be introduced to a wide variety of different options. Pool pumps are naturally a difficult subject to properly analyse, thanks to the relative obscurity of the information surrounding them, but here at Parker Pumps, we are hard at work so that we can provide you with adequate information for your pool pump needs. In fact, over the years we have worked hard to establish ourselves as the only pool pump dealer that you can count on in the area. Let's talk a little bit about our most popular line of pool pumps, the Onga Pool Pump series, and how you can make sure that you pick the right pump for your pool.
Onga Pool Pump - Picking the Pump for Your Pool
At Parker Pumps, we pride ourselves on our ability to supply our customers with the information that they need in order to make a proper decision. The pursuit of the perfect swimming pool pump can be an aggravating one if you don't know what you are looking for. Thankfully, we have a simple little guide that has been geared to help you out. This entire guide is built around the effectiveness of our line of Onga Pool Pumps and those should be kept in mind as you read. Let's get right down to business and talk about the two most important aspects of your Onga pool pump: the strength of the pump and the energy consumption.
- Pool Pump Strength - The very first aspect that you will need to analyse when looking for your Onga Pool Pump is the strength of the actual pump. Now, your pump needs to be matched to the size of your pool. So, you'll be paying attention to 'gallons per minute' (GPM) as your primary guiding metric. The larger your pool, the more GPM you will need from your pump.
- Pool Energy Consumption - Energy consumption, or raw power, is going to be the second thing you pay attention to when searching for your Onga pool pump. Pumps are rated in terms of horsepower and generally range from 1/2 HP to 2 1/2 HP. The higher the horsepower, the more energy consumption. Your horsepower is related to your GPM and a stronger pump will have high metrics in both categories.
If you are looking to add a high-quality Onga pool pump to your home, you've come to the right place. Contact us here at Parker Pumps today for help. We've been a pump provider since the '60s and we are an authorised dealer of Onga Pool Pumps.
29B Ormond Rd., East Geelong VIC 3219
Phone: (03) 5229 7443
Optimized by NetwizardSEO.com.au
- How to Test the Reliability and Water Efficiency of House Pumps
- How Do Outdoor Garden Pumps Work?
- The Convenience of After-Hours Pump Emergency Repairs
- Purposes of Flouride Removal Filters in Water Purification and Filtration
- How Do Household Pressure Pumps Work?
- Uses of Grundfos Hot Water Circulators
- Types of Pumps Used by Chemical Industries
- Onga Pool Pump Authorized Dealer for 40 Years
- Ensuring Water Quality by Installing Puretec WH2 Series Whole House Filtration System
- How Do Single Under Sink Filters Work?
- Water Pressure Booster Pumps: Uses and Applications
- Fish Ponds for Homes: Why Your Pump Must Be Reliable and Efficient?
- Fridge Replacement Filters: When Do You Really Need A New One?
- Improving Water Quality through Effective Water House Filtration System
- How Long Should You Run Your Swimming Pool Pump?
- Single and Three-Phase Pump Configurations: What Do You Really Need?
- Common Problems and Resolutions with Reverse Osmosis System
- Pump Service and After Hours Repair in Melbourne: Call Parker Pumps
- What Are the Advantages of Using Centrifugal Water Pumps?
- How to Determine the Pump Size for Your Garden Fountain
- Benefits of Custom Designed Water Pumps for Your Ponds and Garden Needs
- View all articles…
- High Pressure Pumps for Cleaning Applications
- Uses and Applications of Submersible Mixed-Flow Column Pumps
- View all articles…